Sunday, September 5, 2010

Encouragement.

The WORTH of every conviction consists precisely in the STEADFASTNESS with which it is held. ~ Jane Adams


One of my favorite things about the family of God is that it is eternal. I catch a small glimpse of that on this earth when I learn from those past, and as I live my life, I pray that I am encouraging those future to live a life WORTHY of the Gospel to which we have been called.

When I place all of my trust, hope, and faith in Jesus, even in small moments of weakness, that is when I understand what Paul meant by The SPIRIT helps us in our Weakness. It is the love of Christ that controls me now because I have concluded that one has died for all, and he died for all, that those who live might no longer live for themselves but for him who for their sake died and was RAISED!




To them God chose to make known how great among the Gentiles are the riches of the glory of this mystery, which is Christ in you, the HOPE of GLORY. Colossians 1:27



No comments: