Saturday, September 11, 2010

Playlist.

About a year ago now I decided to put together a playlist once a month. One song for each day of the month. This way I could mix up what I was listening to each month and listen to music that sometimes gets overlooked in my itunes library. I also make up a name for it. This month: Do you remember, 21st of September?

1. The Moon Is A Magnet - Jon Foreman
2. Your Name - Phil Wickham
3. Intuition - Feist
4. Amber - 311
5. My Doorbell - The White Stripes
6. Like We Were - The Spares
7. Breakin' Up - Rilo Kiley
8. Stations - Denison Witmer
9. Wholehearted - Madcon
10. The 59th Street Bridge Song - Simon & Garfunkel
11. Jesus Lover of My Soul - Indelible Grace Music ft. MP Jones
12. Wouldn't It Be Nice - The Beach Boys
13. Pink Moon - Nick Drake
14. Kiss On My List - Hall & Oates
15. I Will - The Beatles
16. Three Little Birds - Bob Marley
17. Impossible Germany - Wilco
18. Heirloom - Sufjan Stevens
19. In The Garden - Watermark
20. Ants Marching - Dave Matthews Band
21. The Wind - Cat Stevens
22. 7th September 2003 - The Elected
23. Time to Move On - Tom Petty
24. Little By Little - Oasis
25. Send Me On My Way - Rusted Root
26. Crazy Love - Van Morrison
27. This House - Sara Groves
28. Shout Unto God - Hillsong
29. Club Can't Handle Me - Flo Rida
30. September - Earth, Wind, & Fire


No comments: