Wednesday, October 13, 2010

forgotten favorites...

I was driving home from babysitting last night and this song came on, on the radio.





I forgot how much I loved it. It took me back to the third grade, when I treasured my Jock Jams cds and C&C Music Factory... when I would make up dances and do flips on my bed. It took me back to a time when I wore long t shirts and stirrup pants to school... when my neighbors were my best friends... when we would order Mother Bear's Pizza for dinner... when my hair was longer than my arms... when I didn't have to think about what I was going to do with my life. Life just happened. My hands were out the windows, I surprised myself as the words just flowed naturally out of my mouth... Who knew I knew all the words to Marky Mark and the Funky Bunch's Good Vibrations


No comments: