Thursday, April 21, 2011

silly moods.

As you can probably guess, I have been in a silly mood lately. One of my most favorite things to do is laugh. I believe it is a gift from God used to refresh the soul. Some of my fondest memories are with friends gathered around a table talking about our days and laughing with each other about the silly oddities of life. I was greatly blessed this past weekend with such refreshment. Sometimes it is just fun to be silly just to be silly; to use your body as an outlet for your sense of humor. I am grateful for my dear friends that shared Friday night around a dinner table with a plate of cookies and a night of laughter. I am still thanking God for the joy He provided through His church in that moment.

For everything there is a season, and a time for every matter under heaven: ... a time to weep, and a time to laugh; a time to mourn, and a time to dance.
ecclesiastes 3:1,4

No comments: