Saturday, May 14, 2011

haven't done this for awhile...

I haven't made a playlist and posted it for awhile have I? Here are the songs that are quickly becoming the soundtrack to my month of May...

1) dog days are over - florence + the machine
2) hear the noise that moves so soft and low- james vincent mcmorrow
3) lost in my mind- the head and the heart
4) come to me- the spares
5) more today than yesterday- the spiral starecase
6) all of the lights- kanye west
7) mama told me (not to come)- three dog night
8) someone like you- adele
9) sinking stone- alison krauss & union station
10) a sunday kind of love- beth rowley
11) say hello wave goodbye- david gray
12) gatekeeper- feist
13) two weeks- grizzly bear
14) sinking friendships- jonsi
15) springtime indiana- sandra mccracken
16) for no one- the beatles (and a bonus... this is my friend adam singing it)

it's sort of mellow, yet sunny, and hinting that summer is right around the corner!

No comments: