Saturday, October 8, 2011

Jon and Kate... makes six.

Two good friends from high school tie the knot today. I am so excited to be a part of it all. Katie and I became friends by working together at camp. I will never forget that summer and our senior year together. I know that we each grew so much because of our friendship that year, and I am grateful it has continued for the past 9 years. Whether it was learning how to swing dance, dinners at Panera, coffee dates, memorizing Scripture, winning tickets to Wicked, picking out our homecoming dresses, dorm room sleepovers, relaxing by the pool, drive-in movies, or talking for hours, Katie and I have become life-long friends because of it all. I will never forget the day when Katie described Mr. C to me. Jon is a winner. I love these two so much. I love to laugh with them, to talk with them, and to play games with them. Nothing but refreshment is gained after spending time with you two! I can't wait to see where you are headed together and what God will continue to do through you guys. I love the Casserillas!

No comments: