Thursday, February 24, 2011

Entire Consecration

Cherry Blossoms, Duke Gardens. LDF


Take my life, and let it be consecrated, Lord, to Thee;
Take my hands, and let them move at the impulse of Thy love.

Take my feet and let them be, swift and beautiful for Thee;
Take my voice, and let me sing always, only for my King.

Take my lips, and let them be fill'd with messages from Thee;
Take my moments and my days; Let them flow in ceaseless praise.

Take my will, and make it Thine; It shall be no longer mine;
Take my heart, it is Thine own, it shall be Thy royal throne.

Take my love, my Lord I pour at Thy feet its treasure store!
Take myself, and I will be ever, only all for Thee!

Wash me in the Saviour's precious blood, Cleanse me in its purifying flood...

Lord, I give to Thee my life and all, to be Thine, henceforth, eternally.

Words by Frances Ridley Havergal

No comments: